Dji phantom 3 professional

Reaction score
Hi,has anyone got a original p3p car charger as I can only find cheep ones on eBay,,if so where can I get one from cheers,,in the uk

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Has anyone used one of them cheap ones of Ebay and had any issues

bondy, people generally do one of two things. They buy a power inverter and plug the DJI charger into it. Or, they use a charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter outlet (like this one). DJI does not condone either type of charging, but many people have done it with no trouble.

I wary of buying a £15 charger of Amazon to charge a £124 battery lol incase it not putting out the right power

This is the inverter I got through Amazon recently. Works great. I use it at work to power my laptop in the van, and also charge my P3A battery with it while I'm out and about.
The "car charger" you refer to will just be a mini version of this - I have seen them but they have wattage output of maybe 100w-150w as opposed to this one rated at 300w.
Things I have learned:
1. Always have the engine running when using the inverter (any inverter)
2. If you have duel lighter outputs unplug all other connected gadgets/chargers and have this plugged in alone. I realised that the DJI batteries/charger don't like it when there is other drain on the circuit.
3. Make the lighter plug connection the last connection i.e plug the charger into the inverter - attach battery to charger - switch inverter on - plug in to lighter socket. I found other combinations resulted in the battery not responding occasionally.
4. It's very handy indeed

Attachments

• 1457172035568.jpg
    1457172035568.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members