DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

I ordered one from this seller over the weekend and can't wait until I receive it as this is an upgrade from a P1.

I am seeing questioning whether this is the new model (updated shell and controller) how is this verified, what are the differences?

Reactions: beazergood
I see bundles listed in Amazon that have 2 batteries, a hardshell case, spare props, and some other extras for just under $1300. Are these bundles not the real deal, or are they older models of the P3P?

I just bought a P3A from thepixelhub for US$1189 with 3 DJI batteries, aluminum case, extra props etc. They said DJI warranty & original batteries.

I ordered a few camera and lens bundles from The Pixel Hub in the past so I decided to get the P3 Pro and some drone accessories from them, for my nephew. We received it, SUPER FAST SHIPPING, and it is BRAND NEW ALL INCLUDED no gimmicks. I think from what the customer service rep told me, the deal is ending this week. I was skeptical to buy from them at first, but my pushy nephew wouldnt leave me alone. So I did and IT IS LEGIT. My nephew cant get enough of the pro.

Reactions: LamboH
I ordered a few camera and lens bundles from The Pixel Hub in the past so I decided to get the P3 Pro and some drone accessories from them, for my nephew. We received it, SUPER FAST SHIPPING, and it is BRAND NEW ALL INCLUDED no gimmicks. I think from what the customer service rep told me, the deal is ending this week. I was skeptical to buy from them at first, but my pushy nephew wouldnt leave me alone. So I did and IT IS LEGIT. My nephew cant get enough of the pro.
Sounds good is there a customer service number? I think I'm gonna grab one before there gone. Thx

Yes. But if you want to use goggles or glasses you use another app. Which is much better. Same fuctions as the go app

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No. No mod is needed. As the pro will outfly your battery. What is the point of going 30k feet when you don't have enough power to get back home. I think max in great weather conditions is maybe 22-26k feet. Then it's time to come back home. You lose 2 mins flying time with pro. Instead of 25min Max. 23min Max

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered one of these from ebay, The Pixel Hub. My order arrived today, unopened DJI sealed box, Phantom 3 Professional with the new motors and shell.
Shipping from NYC was very fast, about 2 days to Western PA. US $ 799.00.
I'm sure the Phantom 4 is fantastic, but I really don't need the features of the P4. And this deal was fantastic, couldn't pass it up.
I just bought one too. Hope this one has the new motors and shell to. Same seller on Ebay

Received my P3P today. It was the C RC and B QC. The box had definitely been opened and it is unknown if the quad had been flown - I've not looked into it yet. The box that contained the charger had definitely been opened. No other issues. Looking forward to letting 'er fly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers