DJI Phantom 3 Pro Now Only $799.00

It's likely Pixel Hub is not a licensed dealer however, they likely developed this store name for eBay purposes only. They may in fact have a brick and mortar location in NY operated under another name that is in fact an authorized dealer. Not sure if anyone happen to notice the original location of the seller was Rockaway Park, NY, now they're showing as located in Hoboken, NJ. The deal is legit and no one should second guess it. It doesn't matter how many they have or how much they paid, just a good deal that no one looking for a P3P should pass on.

Reactions: LamboH
Also. Unless you don't care if mi ey. A case is less than 50. Best Buy I paid 120 for battery. Even with their best bundles. You can't beat this eBay deal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's likely Pixel Hub is not a licensed dealer however, they likely developed this store name for eBay purposes only. They may in fact have a brick and mortar location in NY operated under another name that is in fact an authorized dealer. Not sure if anyone happen to notice the original location of the seller was Rockaway Park, NY, now they're showing as located in Hoboken, NJ. The deal is legit and no one should second guess it. It doesn't matter how many they have or how much they paid, just a good deal that no one looking for a P3P should pass on.

Yea noticed that when ordering. Says based out of New Jersey but whilst tracking shipping shows Shipped from Lawrence New York. Hmmmmm. Not sayin related or not but Dji does have offices in New Jersey

Dji wanted 731 to fix my first p3p. For an extra 69$ I got a new p3p new RC new charger new battery new bird Talk about coming in the clutch

So I've been following this thread and waiting to pull the trigger on my first Phantom. The eBay deal of the day sounds good, and if we can believe the other posters, the bird seems legit. Newer motors and C controller, et al.
My questions may be silly or naive, so bear with me. You buy a P3P for $799+tax from eBay, then you should buy spare batteries (from DJI) at $150 each, two recommended, then you buy spare props, being a newbie pilot, at $6 a set and of course you want a hardshell case ($150) to carry all this stuff around. For an investment of just over $1200 with tax.

I see bundles listed in Amazon that have 2 batteries, a hardshell case, spare props, and some other extras for just under $1300. Are these bundles not the real deal, or are they older models of the P3P?
http://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Profe...85&sr=8-7&keywords=dji+phantom+3+professional

Really wanting to get this P3P from eBay but having trouble justifying it based on the Amazon bundles.

as far as bundles go you would have to ask each individual seller, but I'm sure they are just trying to up sell accessories . For me 799$ eBay deal was that $799-no tax. Genuine Dji smart batteries are 125$ on Amazon
DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery - 4480mah - 23 Minute Flying Time - For the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YCZ6L5W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_Pzz5wbCFPS3AK

So 799+250= 1050 for phantom 3 pro and two extra batteries (3total) no tax for me with Amazon or eBay

A case is solely based on ur needs and taste . I've seen 30$ -1000 cases. I have the oem Dji hardshell backpack and it works for my needs . Fits the p3p 4 batteries multiple sd cards, iPad mini 2 and sunshade , windsurfer for RC , extended landing gear risers, and a bunch of other nick Nacks and accessories. It's a tight fit and had to cut away some styrofoam but holds everything securely and safely . I got mines with a promotion Dji and most vendors were doing at the time , buy a phantom 3 and get the hardshell free . Doubt I'd pay 150 for it being there's better out there at the same price point but for the free .95 , works for me

So 1050 and u need a case. spend 50-100 and u still under 1100-1150 for brand new p3p and accessories.

as far as bundles go you would have to ask each individual seller, but I'm sure they are just trying to up sell accessories . For me 799$ eBay deal was that $799-no tax. Genuine Dji smart batteries are 125$ on Amazon
DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery - 4480mah - 23 Minute Flying Time - For the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YCZ6L5W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_Pzz5wbCFPS3AK

So 799+250= 1050 for phantom 3 pro and two extra batteries (3total) no tax for me with Amazon or eBay

A case is solely based on ur needs and taste . I've seen 30$ -1000 cases. I have the oem Dji hardshell backpack and it works for my needs . Fits the p3p 4 batteries multiple sd cards, iPad mini 2 and sunshade , windsurfer for RC , extended landing gear risers, and a bunch of other nick Nacks and accessories. It's a tight fit and had to cut away some styrofoam but holds everything securely and safely . I got mines with a promotion Dji and most vendors were doing at the time , buy a phantom 3 and get the hardshell free . Doubt I'd pay 150 for it being there's better out there at the same price point but for the free .95 , works for me

So 1050 and u need a case. spend 50-100 and u still under 1100-1150 for brand new p3p and accessories.

Thanks LamboH, I'm in NY, the Land of Taxes, so eBay has added tax to that sweet deal. I'd be OK with the hard shell back pack, so I could carry it on my motorcycle. I'll look into the batteries you suggested. Waiting for an item I'm selling on eBay to sell and then I'll pull the trigger.

Thanks LamboH, I'm in NY, the Land of Taxes, so eBay has added tax to that sweet deal. I'd be OK with the hard shell back pack, so I could carry it on my motorcycle. I'll look into the batteries you suggested. Waiting for an item I'm selling on eBay to sell and then I'll pull the trigger.

Yea that sucks on taxes. At least you're in the same state as the eBay seller , you would get it next day or two days at the latest. Just check the eBay ad and he has less than 10 left
The oem hardshell would work great on a motorcycle I think. ( sold my zx6rr last year. The shoulder straps are adhustable and there also a strap across your stomache/waist that's adjustable too

Yea that sucks on taxes. At least you're in the same state as the eBay seller , you would get it next day or two days at the latest. Just check the eBay ad and he has less than 10 left
The oem hardshell would work great on a motorcycle I think. ( sold my zx6rr last year. The shoulder straps are adhustable and there also a strap across your stomache/waist that's adjustable too

I just checked the ad -
323 sold
More than 63% sold
That's roughly 500 to start with. I'm watching it closely and have an offer on my item. Waiting for a response. Fingers crossed I could be flying by next weekend.

I'm glad you guys liked and used the link that I posted to it.
My boss got his 2 days ago, and as for me.
I ordered an Lenovo IdeaCentre 700 All In One 4K Desktop so that I can view and edit my New DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone's Video (Hey I know it's not the pro, But it still shoots 4K videos, and I really didn't need the Light bridge for range or height

Reactions: Tony Cowan
That is an awesome deal..................Wow. I just bought my Advanced back in December but when I saw the Ebay deal above I went ahead and bought the Professional too. Just couldn't pass it up. It will be quite a while before I even entertain the thought of a P4

I'm really tempted to go with this deal. However the P4 is tempting. But.... I already have a case and 3 batteries for my P3S, so I'm not sure I want to start over with the P4. Ugh... wish this wasn't too tempting. :D

Last edited:
I'm really tempted to go with this deal. However the P4 is tempting. But.... I already have a case and 3 batteries for my P3S, so I'm not sure I want to start over with the P4. Ugh... wish this wasn't too tempting. :D
I got the p3p and just out my p3s on eBay. Already have a bidding war going on. I will keep my extra battery and give every thing else up. After flying the pro. I love it. Still glad I got the standard but wow he pro is incredible.

I got the p3p and just out my p3s on eBay. Already have a bidding war going on. I will keep my extra battery and give every thing else up. After flying the pro. I love it. Still glad I got the standard but wow he pro is incredible.

I know I enjoy flying each weekend. I look forward to it. The standard has done me well. That's why I'm not sure if the upgrade is that much better. I did get the P3S from Target's "fire sale". So I really didn't invest much into it. I know I can sell it for more than I paid for it. It's more if I want to upgrade or not. On a side note, what kind of media (sd card) are you using? My SanDisk Extreme Plus crapped out on me. Thinking of going with a Samsung this time. How much video will I have on 4K with 64gb?

I know I enjoy flying each weekend. I look forward to it. The standard has done me well. That's why I'm not sure if the upgrade is that much better. I did get the P3S from Target's "fire sale". So I really didn't invest much into it. I know I can sell it for more than I paid for it. It's more if I want to upgrade or not. On a side note, what kind of media (sd card) are you using? My SanDisk Extreme Plus crapped out on me. Thinking of going with a Samsung this time. How much video will I have on 4K with 64gb?
Well I thought the same util I flew out 12k the other day. Still at100% video and rc. And I used goggles with it. Was incredible. So can't really compare the standard to pro to be honest. I'm using a San disk card. On sale now. At Best Buy. 64g class 10. Gets about 200 mins of video.
SanDisk - Ultra Plus 64GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card - Gray/Red

Well I thought the same util I flew out 12k the other day. Still at100% video and rc. And I used goggles with it. Was incredible. So can't really compare the standard to pro to be honest. I'm using a San disk card. On sale now. At Best Buy. 64g class 10. Gets about 200 mins of video.
SanDisk - Ultra Plus 64GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card - Gray/Red

Wow, that is a distance! I don't have goggles, but going a good distance I'd be happy with. I'm sure the camera is better besides being 4k? Like photo quality?

As for the memory card, I was able to get a Samsung Pro+ 64gb for $30. I know the card is much faster than the Phantom can handle, but for the price it was a no brainer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20