DJI Phantom 3 Pro for $987.50

Reaction score
Jet.com has matched the amazon price on the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. The amazon price is from a third party seller for $1059.

https://jet.com/product/DJI-Phant...b275629052

- Now add to this the 20% discount 20NOW (max$50) for the new customers and the price drops to 1009.

- Waive Return shipping discounts the item by another $21.50

Net price is $987.50

The deal is YMMV as you need to be a new customer. This may be get valid for existing customers depending on if jet.com extends the 20% off promotion for existing customers.

The existing customer code 20FORYOU has stopped working but hoping it would get fixed tomorrow as original date was Dec 31 2015.

This is an excellent price for the Pro version. The advance version sells for this at most places.

Reactions: LamboH
The Phantoms are being sold by 123stores which i a authorized DJI re-seller most of the people have reported getting tracking labels today

Reactions: hunch
The price when up on jet :( a bunch of slickdealers got them shipped for that deal

Ordered mine late yesterday for the $987.50 and I am still waiting for a tracking # as it still shows "in progress" I called Jet today and they said that I should have my tracking # tomorrow.

I have bought from 123stores before and had a very good experience with them.

Jeff

I placed an order on Jet for a Phantom 2 battery.

Instead, I received a Phantom 2 charger.

But what's worse is that the stuff was not even shipped by Jet. My order was fulfilled by some random 3rd party shop. If I wanted to buy from some 3rd party no-name shops, I would stick with Ebay.

Anyway... they did refund me quickly and all that jazz. But it was a waste of time and I found the ordering experience rather deceptive.

I just received my tracking information this morning and it appears to be shipping from Patterson CA to my house in California. I have been on the fence for over a month and I just could not resist at this price point. Now I wonder if I will receive the newer version....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31