DJI Phantom 3 - PC Drivers?

Reaction score
I just picked up a P3P, and have been unable to find instructions for installing the PC drivers to connect the aircraft to my PC. At this point i'm just trying to transfer images off of the microSD (installed in the aircraft) to the PC, and while it worked the first time i tried it, its no longer recognizing the P3P when i connect it via the USB cable.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

There are no drivers for the P3. Why are you attempting to connect your aircraft to your PC?

The PC will treat the phantom as a removable drive when it's connected via usb to the computer. No drivers required. You'll also need the SD card in the bird or the PC won't recognize it as anything. I recommend getting a microSD to USB adapter, way easier than having to connect via USB to the camera.

Last edited:
Got it, i'm waiting on the microSD to USB adapter to arrive, so i've been connecting the phantom directly for it to work as a removable drive.

Cacc, I've spent hours trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to the PC. Tried every computer in the house. DJI was no help when I called them yesterday. Thanks. Didn't see the other connector on the camera:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj