DJI PHANTOM 3 MOVIE HELP/FEEDBACK NEEDED

Good job, Anthony!
Regarding feedback/suggestions: the same things, as for on-the Earth-level filming - unless it is possible to achieve flawlessly smooth pans/zooms/etc (which often requires pro-level equipment), You will be more happy with Your Footage, if it's token in straight point A to point B Flights/Takes. The same things (as with on-Earth filming) regarding added deep of frame - allways look for Foreground - Mid - Background realtionships. When Your camera moves, the for-mid-back are moving in different speeds, and so You can achieve more deep. Every film is a story, and this story builds up from smaller sequences, and you allways need Beginning-Body-End kind of clips. Camera/drone works different, as human eye - just let objects, peoples etc come in your frame (that's authomatically becomes a Beginning, or, if reversed in post, an Ending), and let them go out of frame, too - normally, all those follows/zooms/dollyzooms you've seen in Hollywood's movies, aren't reachable witch hobby level equipment, and that's fully OK - we/You don't need to try to mimic that kind of stuff.
And, usually, shorter means better. Keep short. Keep simple. If you doubt, cut - in case, you can't clearly answer the question "why i included this/that in my movie", the chances, that the spectators will understand the message/feeling you're trying to tell, aren't big.
OK, sorr for my non-native english, and - by no means, I didn't want to be offensive : You asked for feedback, I gave it, honestly.
I like Your video. Keep going.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Looks good to me. I'm no videographer by any means, but I think @Mix_ said it best. Maybe preplan your route and shots ahead of the flight, and slow down / smooth out your pans a bit. It's a great start Anthony. Keep 'em coming [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik