Dji Phantom 3 Long Range World Record 7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

Sometimes these numbers are inaccurate. There was a member here who had a record flight on there, but he knew he really didn't. He posted it to the Flytrex site for fun then after we all saw it he contacted them to remove it and they were interested in it as they were unsure how it happened. It had him going some crazy speed & distance. :D

Sometimes these numbers are inaccurate. There was a member here who had a record flight on there, but he knew he really didn't. He posted it to the Flytrex site for fun then after we all saw it he contacted them to remove it and they were interested in it as they were unsure how it happened. It had him going some crazy speed & distance. :D
Flytrex what I use to prove my flights. My 8.2 mile flight is legit but I have a battery mod that allows me to fly 32 minutes.

Flytrex what I use to prove my flights. My 8.2 mile flight is legit but I have a battery mod that allows me to fly 32 minutes.
Impressive distance and flight times!

Thank you so much. You and other guys messages made me so happy and special thanks for that awesome song. I don't have ECC machine :/ Soon i will prepare some tutorials for newbies about screen recording with non jailbreak Apple products, using laptop as a fpv monitor and other useful things.. and i got lots of messages about controllers antenna position my antennas was like this :
QAaSDy.jpg
:
Hi friend how did you determine if your P3 or RC is FCC or CE "ECC?

Reactions: Kyokushin
Hello guys, a few days ago i have tried to break phantom 3 professional long range distance record. Here is results, have fun and feel free to ask any questions.

7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

PS: This video is recorded in a safe place no humans and animals harmed while recording it. I know my
responsibilitys please be careful while doing something like this. These products are not toy. They can cause serious accidents.

im gonna do it

phantom 3 pro is all stock just carbon fiber props
Nice! I have carbon fiber props , haven't tried them yet. I've gotten mine about 10,000 ft out over water . I don't have the nuts to push it lol. I get ONE weak transmission signal and turn around. I believe my antennas weren't pointed right though

Nice! I have carbon fiber props , haven't tried them yet. I've gotten mine about 10,000 ft out over water . I don't have the nuts to push it lol. I get ONE weak transmission signal and turn around. I believe my antennas weren't pointed right though
lol it took me a while to get the nuts up too iv already done a 4.3 mile flight = 22801 ft next i go for the record 5.4

Last edited:
Hello guys, a few days ago i have tried to break phantom 3 professional long range distance record. Here is results, have fun and feel free to ask any questions.

7209 METERS - 4.47 MILES - 23 651 FEET

PS: This video is recorded in a safe place no humans and animals harmed while recording it. I know my
responsibilitys please be careful while doing something like this. These products are not toy. They can cause serious accidents.

What the hell! I can't seem to go much more than 1,000 ft. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I took my P3p out early today(no wind) wanted to check range with latest firmware..got out to 6140m (20,144ft) before losing signal and eventually landed with 7% battery. I was a bit worried on return journey as app crashed, thank goodness for that
RTH feature (phew).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20