DJI Phantom 3 Gimbal Repair Kit

amazing product. i was able to repair my broken gimbal and save $500 would highly recommend getting this if you broke your gimbal arms! and the tutorial videos are on point! just followed the videos and got everything done with 0 issues! thanks again TBOCK!

Nice...can you elaborate on the type of damage you had?

mphsjeep had a broken yaw arm. I replaced the yaw arm and ribbon cable but left the factory roll arm. I was surprised how good of shape everything was in. Hardly a scratch anywhere. Runs as good as new now!

Not sure why they would use that. Every other screw on this thing is metric (Torx are metric). 1.5mm driver works and I tested an M3 screw to match the thread...

Hi I'm in Australia had a little crash with my p3 pro my camera and gimble is unmarked and looks fine but it spins from side to side and won't centralize ! Any ideas what could be up might be but hard to send it from here thanks mate

Hi I'm in Australia had a little crash with my p3 pro my camera and gimble is unmarked and looks fine but it spins from side to side and won't centralize ! Any ideas what could be up might be but hard to send it from here thanks mate

Look at where the arm connects to the top gimbal board. On one side is the flex cable, on the other side is a grub hex screw (look closely). Tighten that screw to the flat side of the shaft.

Tbock: I just ordered your kit on ebay. looking fwd to doing the repair. your vids are great. I'll let you all know how it goes. advice: don't fly into metal streetlights.

Hello, New to the forum. I am a video person and not a drone flyer, 2 weeks ago a client hands me a phantom pro 3 that he bought and asks me to shoot with it. Cool, got some shots, had fun. Now 2 weeks later on a shoot with him again, I ask how his drone is, He hands it to me and tells me its broken, asks me to "fix it". Well, he's paying so what do I care.

Looks to me like it is the roll arm? Not sure, will attach a photo. It looks like a smaller part that what I see advertised as a "yaw Arm" everywhere. Also, the camera still works just fine and video comes through, so I assume my cable is fine. So, I guess my first questions is, what part on mine is broken. Second question, If it is the roll arm, do you just sell that? Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else.

Attachments

• 20150831_092914.jpg
    20150831_092914.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 578
Wow, I've never seen one break on the thick part before!

That is the roll arm. I'll send you a message and work out the details.

Yeah, from my limited time looking at other people's, I hand't seen anyone else's break like this.

Thanks for the info.

Looks great. Hope i don't need your kit but if i do at least i know i can get what seems like an excellent product. Good luck

just got the kit. looks legit. Tbock: you may want to tell people about the two small screws in the bag. easy to lose....

just got the kit. looks legit. Tbock: you may want to tell people about the two small screws in the bag. easy to lose....

finally the ribbon has arrived! now i'm nervous to start the repair. that video is daunting.

It's really not that bad when you get into it. I've done a quite a few now, so that's easy for me to say...

I've just finished a new video. This one is for the guys that are only replacing a bent yaw arm. It won't help you much because I don't change the ribbon cable in this video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik