DJI Phantom 3 crash, but why?

Disappointed that after all the dust cleared, the OP never, ever supplied us with any actual data.

Seems to me if someone came here for real help, they would try hard to do that like, maybe, first?

I'm not saying this thread has been misleading, but never posting any data sure doesn't help make it look authentic is all.

Disappointed that after all the dust cleared, the OP never, ever supplied us with any actual data.

Seems to me if someone came here for real help, they would try hard to do that like, maybe, first?

I'm not saying this thread has been misleading, but never posting any data sure doesn't help make it look authentic is all.

My opinion is the bored people come out on the weekends. Well some of them....at that point stay away from posting if you can. Why? We have a crack team that really does a great job unmasking BS from those in real need.

I'm not one...but you can see the guys that do...just read a few crash threads. They can trouble shoot in a few messages and get to the point. But they turn into 16 page threads from some that want to hyperventilate.

Bye

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj