Dji Phantom 3 Case for $50 @ Target!

Reaction score
Last night I went over to Target with my gf and just started looking around. Thankfully, I looked into the drone section. I looked over and saw the OEM case for only $50!! I've been in need of a case so of course, I bought it. The only thing that I do not like from it,so far, is that I have to fully disassemble the DBS mod in order for everything to fit. Now the only the I have left on my list is buying more batteries and some amps.

So if you're in need for a case, stop by your local target. The cases might be on clearance.

20160729_023028.jpg
20160729_021944.jpg

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Looks good. I too was tired of taking apart my DBS mod on my R/C, so I got a cheap backpack type case ( $35 ) on eBay and use it for my DBS r/c only. A little trimming of the foam and it slips right in nice and snug. There's room for batteries and other stuff, but I keep them and the bird in an aluminum hard case with a stock r/c. If you don't mind the extra bag to carry, it beats taking the DBS off and back on each time. Just my 2 cents. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Target where? That's a great deal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Looks good. I too was tired of taking apart my DBS mod on my R/C, so I got a cheap backpack type case ( $35 ) on eBay and use it for my DBS r/c only. A little trimming of the foam and it slips right in nice and snug. There's room for batteries and other stuff, but I keep them and the bird in an aluminum hard case with a stock r/c. If you don't mind the extra bag to carry, it beats taking the DBS off and back on each time. Just my 2 cents. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Do you have a link for the rc case? Yeah, I'm sure sooner or later I'll start to get annoyed of having to disassemble the mod everything I put it in the case

I got the knock off hard shell backpack from eBay for 50 bucks or so. Got out the knife and did some cutting.
All fits decently now (DBS mod and amps).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31