Dji phantom 3 battery sale (Canada)

Reaction score
For all those phantom 3 Canadian pilots, Bestbuy is having a sale on battery for $99 until July 7.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Picked mine up today. Many best buys no stock. Thanks for the heads up on this sale.

Picked one up at Staples today, they price match. After charging and updating it says one of the cells are damaged so I have to exchange it in the morning.[emoji45][emoji45]

Picked one up at Staples today, they price match. After charging and updating it says one of the cells are damaged so I have to exchange it in the morning.[emoji45][emoji45]
Hmmm, never thought of having my local Staples price match and there is no local Bestbuy. BestBuy ships for free but if I can get it locally I may cancel my Bestbuy order if they haven't sent me shipping confirmation by tomorrow.

I went to Best Buy yesterday and the sales clerk on the floor said they do not match Canada Best Buy prices; however, when I went up to the cashier (buying some xtra props) I showed him the ad on my iPhone and he accepted it with no problem! I was surprised and happy that it went through for 99 bucks! Thanks for posting this deal on this forum.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

I picked up the last battery my local BB had in stock here in Toronto Saturday morning. Great deal...So much better to fly on 3 batteries. It makes the drive to the flight venue so much more worth while!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31