Dji Phantom 3 Battery Box Main Board Support Tray

Reaction score
This is one of those parts that DJI doesn't sell. The only way to get one is to buy a whole new P3. They don't even come with the new body! DJI designed this part with rubber vibration isolators to improve the accuracy of the sensors on the main board. If yours breaks in a crash, you have no choice but to cobble it back together and possibly cause the copter to be unstable.

I designed this to be a little tougher than the original DJI part. It's not more rigid, it's just a little more flexible. It's 3D printed using high quality ABS filament (the same material as Lego blocks) so it performs well in both hot and cold weather. It's a direct replacement for the original DJI part, so you will need all your original hardware.

Buy them here: Dji Phantom 3 Battery Box Main Board Support Tray

$_57.JPG
$_58.JPG
$_59.JPG
$_60.JPG

Very Good Job, you are right, It's incredible a new shell part dosent come with this tray, how is the printing quality of yours, where can I get one?

I like to think my print quality is pretty good ;)

I sell them on eBay or through PayPal.

dose anyone have the file to print this part? i have a 3d printer an i need a soon as posible to print this. thanks!

Sorry, I only sell my own designs. It's unlikely that anyone else will have the file for this.

Hi, I just joined the website because you have what I need. I appreciate enthusiastic people who go further than others to achieve perfection.
I live in Serbia, and am interested in purchasing the battery bracket you have designed. I have no Idea where you are on the globe. And am wondering if we can have a chat and see if we can work out the logistics.
Thanks.

Hi, I just joined the website because you have what I need. I appreciate enthusiastic people who go further than others to achieve perfection.
I live in Serbia, and am interested in purchasing the battery bracket you have designed. I have no Idea where you are on the globe. And am wondering if we can have a chat and see if we can work out the logistics.
Thanks.

You can buy this direct from b&h for$3

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr