dji phantom 3 backpack

Reaction score
Hi guys just added the inspire tablet mount to the v3 handset for my nexus 7 and noe looking for a backpack bag ,really liking the dji phantom hardskin one /or clone and was wondering if it would fit as from what i can make out the only size diference would be the handset wifi antenna which i could possible mod the case to fit

The Phantom will fit, but you'll definitely need to mod the remote controller cutout.

thanks m8 is it just the wifi sender or would you saw the shape is different ,thanks agin for the pointer on that tablet mount ,today i brought the dji part number 45 from the the inspire and fitted that

The Wi-Fi extender is the part that won't fit -- along with the bar on the top of the remote controller. I'd just cut a bit off at a time until it slides in.

yes ill get on and order one ,dont suppose you know if the inside dimensions on the p3 is larger than the p2 as i was going to order a gimbal carbon plate aswell

thankyou for that this is the first in depth review ive seen and got me in second mind now as if the handset would fit into the case

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic