DJI Phantom 3 Advanced for sale

Reaction score
hi,

I bought the DJI Phantom 3 advanced , 2.7K /12 Megapixel camera with integrated 3-axis stabilizatiion Gimbal in January 2016. It was unpacked, but never flown . It is like new and stays in the box it came in. I also have an additional unused battery and propeller guards( new).

I can sell at $650.00 , shipping included. I live in Irvine, California. Please respond if interested.

Hi
Could you please let me know what it would cost to ship to Melbourne Australia
Thanks
hi,

I bought the DJI Phantom 3 advanced , 2.7K /12 Megapixel camera with integrated 3-axis stabilizatiion Gimbal in January 2016. It was unpacked, but never flown . It is like new and stays in the box it came in. I also have an additional unused battery and propeller guards( new).

I can sell at $650.00 , shipping included. I live in Irvine, California. Please respond if interested.

Cou

Which version of the aircraft and controller?
W322, W322A, W322B?
GL300A, GL300B, GL300C?

Which version of the aircraft and controller?
W322, W322A, W322B?
GL300A, GL300B, GL300C?
I've seen this asked before, mind if I ask what's the main difference between these? Thinking about getting a upgrade soon. To the OP, where were you in Feb. when I got the P3S I have now.

I've seen this asked before, mind if I ask what's the main difference between these? Thinking about getting a upgrade soon. To the OP, where were you in Feb. when I got the P3S I have now.
The old motor W322 version has the strongest video signal output, and the GL300A and GL300B have the strongest control signal output==>Better FPV stability at long range, and further control range. The W322B and GL300C are the worst of both, but new, more efficient motors offer 10% more flight time over the old motor aircraft.

Thanks! That's the new motor bird. Good for flight time. Sadly, not so good for long distance FPV stability.
Is W322A better than W322B, but not as good as the W322 when it comes to FPV issues?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20