DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Controller Issue

Reaction score
My first video so I apologise if I make any mistakes in advance!

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, I attempted a firmware upgrade via the phone DJI GO app on my controller, everything downloaded fine and it told me to restart the controller. Ever since this moment I cannot get any life from the controller, no lights (with charger plugged in or not), if I connect my phone it will start the app and show the controller is connected but I cannot change any of the controller settings and no signal is permanently displayed, a loud beeping noise is being emitted from the controller at all times (until i presume the battery dies and it stops). I have uploaded a video of the noise and no response from the controller to the below link. Please help!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My first video so I apologise if I make any mistakes in advance!

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, I attempted a firmware upgrade via the phone DJI GO app on my controller, everything downloaded fine and it told me to restart the controller. Ever since this moment I cannot get any life from the controller, no lights (with charger plugged in or not), if I connect my phone it will start the app and show the controller is connected but I cannot change any of the controller settings and no signal is permanently displayed, a loud beeping noise is being emitted from the controller at all times (until i presume the battery dies and it stops). I have uploaded a video of the noise and no response from the controller to the below link. Please help!

Try this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is a way to reset the controller.

Involves pushing 4 buttons, I think one of them is the right hand wheel.

Someone might chip in with correct combination.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers