Dji phantom 3 adv vibration?

Reaction score
hello I have bought a new dji phantom 3 advansed and I've done all upgrades and have a problem with vibration .The video and the photo does not have vibration.When the phantom take off vivration camera gimbal and landing gear .The video and photo is not vibration and is very good.I from Athens -Greece and I I have Doa for until Monday return and buy other for free.what to do to return?the vibration could cause problems in the safety of a vessel the cracks in the future?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm faily new to this also and have been flying for less than 2 months now but I would think maybe balance the props. just a thought.

hello I have bought a new dji phantom 3 advansed and I've done all upgrades and have a problem with vibration .The video and the photo does not have vibration.When the phantom take off vivration camera gimbal and landing gear .The video and photo is not vibration and is very good.I from Athens -Greece and I I have Doa for until Monday return and buy other for free.what to do to return?the vibration could cause problems in the safety of a vessel the cracks in the future?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the same issue with my P3P after it was returned from DJI due to stress cracks. They also upgraded to firmware 1.5 and judging from other threads here, the firmware seems to be the cause of the vibrations when hovering close to the ground. It seems fine once you get a bit higher.

I don't know if the 1.6 has helped with this issue.

your own returned it back and got another?I do not know what to do to keep it or return it?if the reservation is safe; there is a risk to crash? may in the future make cracks?i can return it and buy another free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you can return it and get a new one for free I would do that. no harm done and it will be worth it if it fixes your problem.

Hello today return dji phantom 3 adv because vibration.I saw 2 phantom 3 pro and didn't vibration .i bought this 22 dek 15 and I have 7 days for return and buy another for free.I hope next phantom didn't vibration

Hello I had problem with vibration the shop I bought that has problems and will give me another free

I'm currently flying a brand new P3-Advance. I have installed the latest firmware, i have not experienced the vibration issue. Now, i broke a tip off the prop and dang....handful to fly with horrible vibration. Like others said, check prop balance

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl