Dji phantom 3 4K remote

Reaction score
Will the dji phantom 3 standard work with the new 4K 799 quad ?

I would guess you could pair and fly it but not get FPV and maybe not even the DJI go app to work....someone should try it!

I'd like to know if the 4k's remote works with the Standard. One of the things I don't like about the Standard is that I have to use the DJI GO app to control the camera. Having those buttons on the controller seems so much more convenient.

I agree with 100% jet but have a feeling it won't work with it . Maybe we find out soon!

Yes, I hope someone can investigate for us. I looked at a couple of pictures of it from the DJI site and the controller looks virtually identical to the Pro and Advanced. I just assumed there would only be one antenna aerial (or whatever the proper name is). I wonder if having 2 gives it better stability.

I tried this today and can confirm the P34K remote controller is not compatible with the P3S. I was able to link it, see the camera view, and turn the LED lights off/on. The motors would not turn on though and the DJI GO app showed "No Signal" at the top, center.

Reactions: jbe420
I tried this today and can confirm the P34K remote controller is not compatible with the P3S. I was able to link it, see the camera view, and turn the LED lights off/on. The motors would not turn on though and the DJI GO app showed "No Signal" at the top, center.
Well dang

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes I have tried to link P3 4k controller to P3 drone. You can link it, but no video play or controls work for camera. Also no drone startup. Wish there was a way to do it. I like the rth button and double ant's. Cardog21

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik