DJI Phantom 2V+ CRASH INTO POOL!

No it has been drying out since Saturday, I want to make sure before I turn it on. With the gimbal and camera destroyed I will not pay $800 to replace those on this aircraft knowing it is capable of falling from the sky for no apparent reason.

and if everything else fails send it over for diagnostics.
my average "water dunked" Phantom restore job is around $300 so far off of new price or just the price of the gimbal for that matter.

Hello Phantom Board!

One more FYI - not a single word from DJI about my warranty claim. This Customer Service has not impressed me one bit.

Update: I trolled a DJI post on InstaGram,. just a little bit and finally got the attention of someone who wanted to see my Ticket # and has offered to help me out. I will keep this board posted.

DJI has been very unresponsive. I would give their customer service an F. My next move will have to be to the media. I have a compelling story they will eat up.

Did you read what I wrote in the thread that I gave to you? You definately need to take it apart or you will end up with parts. PLEASE use the method that I suggested, it works! My record is 100% including devices from family and friends.

Edit: The longer you wait, the less the chance that you will have a working Phantom.

My gimbal and camera were destroyed as a result of the malfunction. Without that it is worthless to me. To fix that is $800. I will not pay that knowing that the aircraft is capable of a catastrophic failure while at significant altitude through no fault of mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1