DJI Phantom 2900m long range WORLD RECORD

The mind boggles, how many laws ere broken in that video? Line of sight, altitude, over government property, where to start.?

Anyway, now the cool stuff. how about some details on what battery, props, FPV, tx etc were used? At least it was mostly over farms although seeing it whiz by probably prompted a few calls about spy drones snooping on chicken farmers.

World record - Cool. Do you have pictures or video of the Guinness people presenting you with a certificate?

mroberts said:
Did you have location telemetry, or were you flying IFR (I follow roads) ? :)

I fly with FBOSD Ghost. I wait easycap for record OSD on laptop.

marcus_canada said:
World record - Cool. Do you have pictures or video of the Guinness people presenting you with a certificate?
if you see better with DJI Phantom on internet please send me e-mail :p :mrgreen:

Roadkilt said:
The mind boggles, how many laws ere broken in that video? Line of sight, altitude, over government property, where to start.?
"don't try this at home" :ugeek:

Maximum altitude 100 m at the beginning of the trip (see with the OSD).
Altitude fall throughout the trip.

Very impressive!!

Are you based in France ? I am based in the south of France (Antibes).

Are you busting the signal or your TX some how. I could not recognize, is it a Futaba?

Were you right at the limit of your battery. I noticed you took your time to land.

Any more details on battery, telemetry, TX booster (if any) will be appreciated.

Keep the good work and continue having fun.

NOT IMPRESSED!

Last edited:
1435852802905.jpg
not sure if its any record, but im attempting another LR flight this wknd one way to test potential because battery is the limiting factor.

Nope! But I do own a rc quadcopter. There is a difference.

Your not worth the effort.

Still not impressed by your flying skills.

Is that the best you can do??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers