Dji Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D and Denver Ac-5000w possible?

Reaction score
Hello People,

I've got a question. I want to but a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D (complete set, also with FPV). But is it possible to put a Denver AC-5000W in the gimble without modding the gimble? The denver is like a Gopro (weight and size). I read something about it and think it's possible, but I think the FPV is useless with a Denver, that's only for a Gopro I think? I hope someone can help me. I'm a beginner with this. Thanks.

Hello People,

I've got a question. I want to but a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D (complete set, also with FPV). But is it possible to put a Denver AC-5000W in the gimble without modding the gimble? The denver is like a Gopro (weight and size). I read something about it and think it's possible, but I think the FPV is useless with a Denver, that's only for a Gopro I think? I hope someone can help me. I'm a beginner with this. Thanks.

It's charging ports are on the left side of the camera facing you which would put them next to the tilt motor so there's no way to get video to the transmitter. If go you on ebay there are some very good prices on used GoPro's cameras from hero 4 black to hero 3+ black. Both cameras are far better then the Denver.

Thanks for your answer, I will think about it. I don't really want FPV in the beginning, I think i'll buy the Phantom and put the Denver under it without getting video to the transmitter. And in a few months I'll buy a Gopro (hero 3).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4