DJI Phantom 2 with FPV system and extras

Reaction score
My DJI Phantom 2 is up for sale. I am the first and only owner of this drone (Bought new in April 2015 from EZ Drones here in San Diego).
I am also the only person who has ever flown it. The drone has never been crashed and has always been kept in it's hard case. Needless to say, the drone is working perfectly. The only reason I am selling it is to upgrade.

I've had so much fun with this drone! It's super easy to fly, takes amazing footage and is capable of some amazing stuff. This drone fits newbies all the way to professionals!

I bought the FPV system (First person view) from Drones Made Easy here in San Diego and also had it professionally installed by them. They installed it in a way where almost everything is inside the drone so it looks super clean and nothing is exposed. Very nice work on their part.

This package includes:
-DJI PHANTOM 2
-Original controller (with monitor mounting bracket)
-A Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal for GoPro.
-FPV System (monitor, antennas, transmitters, etc)
-3 Original DJI Batteries
-A Go Professional Case made specifically for the Phantom 2 (hard case, weatherproof and it has rolling wheels and tons of extra space inside)
-All necessary chargers (2 chargers for the batteries, one for the FPV monitor and a USB cable to charge the controller)
-A box of prop guards
-2 sets of props
-2 types of after market bracket to secure the go pro to the gimbal.

I have the original box and paperwork. This drone is ready to fly the moment that you take it off of my hands.
I will have everything completely charged AND as a courtesy, we can go over everything, I will answer all of your questions and I will teach you the ropes on how to use it, give you tips and help you get started if you wish.

This package DOES NOT INCLUDE MY GOPRO so you will need your own GoPro to use this drone.

I have attached some photos that I have taken with this drone. If you are interested in seeing some of the video I have shot with this drone let me know.

New price: $750 cash for the package.
Located in San Diego.... IMG_3380.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3371.JPG
    IMG_3371.JPG
    696.6 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_3373.JPG
    IMG_3373.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 378
  • IMG_3374.JPG
    IMG_3374.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 470