Dji Phantom 2 Vision, Vision+, FC40 MR Design tablet mount

Reaction score
$30 Shipped Conus each I am selling custom designed 3d printed mounts that is specifically designed for the Nexus V1,V2 and IPad Mini. It may work on different models but there are 3 versions designed specifically for these tablets. This allows you to use the small tablets as output monitors with the Dji Vision series quadcopters. The clip is designed to clip perfectly into the Dji Vision's stock phone clamp. There are side blocks built in to protect it from accidentally being knocked off. When clamped in, the mount is very secure. I also notice the software doesn't self right, so I added an arrow to mark the up direction in the software. Using a tablet at a monitor makes the Phantom Visions much more usable as a filming platform and using my mount allows you to do this safely without permanently altering or over stressing the clamp on your phantom. The mount comes in white and black, Please specify the color and what model tablet you have when you order. email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Attachments

• tabletclampedin.jpg
    tabletclampedin.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 660
  • Tabletinholder.jpg
    Tabletinholder.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 610
  • differentcolors.jpg
    differentcolors.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 543
Re: Dji Phantom 2 Vision, Vision+, FC40 MR Design tablet mou

Have anything for Galaxy 3 Tablet or Nexus 7?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic