DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ v3 mainboard FOR PARTS

Reaction score
For sale the main board from crashed DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ v3, as I can see the cable plug from the battery is broken off, those brown 2 wires that are comming from the battery. Dont see anything else broken. Phantom can turn ON with it, if that means something. I can make more big photos on asking.

99$ OBO + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_3287.JPG
    IMG_3287.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 581
Do you have the wifi signal transition module for sale? How much with shipping to UK please?

Many thanks

Sorry, I have used it in my Phantom. Really fascinating how like at least 80% of those moduls go bad.

For sale the main board from crashed DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ v3, as I can see the cable plug from the battery is broken off, those brown 2 wires that are comming from the battery. Dont see anything else broken. Phantom can turn ON with it, if that means something. I can make more big photos on asking.

99$ OBO + shipping
This is different from the one u just sold me?

Yea, it is the mainboard inside the Phantom :)

Do you need another gimbal board ?

I dont have motors. Maybe I could have one more gimbal with mainboard but motors are not good there.

I dont have motors. Maybe I could have one more gimbal with mainboard but motors are not good there.
If the gimbal and its board and cabling is there and will work on a phantom 1, I will take it. Let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20