DJI Phantom 2 Vision-Camera Software Tilt Stopped

Reaction score
I crashed my DJI Phantom 2 Vision from about 10' and the camera through the software stopped working. I have changed out the battery, rebooted the devise and don't hear the servo trying to move the camera. Is their a replacement part out there for this, or do I have to purchase an entire new camera unit.

Thanks for the response in advance .

If it is only the camera tilt that is not working check the cable going to the base of the camera. It may be disconnected or damaged from the crash. this cable is only for the camera tilt, the cable to the camera is for camera picture control, Wi-Fi and FPV. Open the Phantom case and see if anything else is pulled loose, you might get lucky and just have to reconnect a cable.

All cables are connected and still the same issue. Can the tilt servo be replaced separately?

You should be able to replace it separately but I don't know if part is available. The closest I could find is http://www.helipal.com/phantom2-19-dji- ... acket.html, maybe someone else knows where to get part. I think tilt motor is inside this bracket, maybe it is just jammed from the crash and opening it and checking it you might be able to free it.

AHill said:
You should be able to replace it separately but I don't know if part is available. The closest I could find is http://www.helipal.com/phantom2-19-dji- ... acket.html, maybe someone else knows where to get part. I think tilt motor is inside this bracket, maybe it is just jammed from the crash and opening it and checking it you might be able to free it.

this doesnt include the servo I had mine break servo shaft in crash and had to get whole new camera
r/c guys might know of a replacement servo

Did you check the other end of the servo cable. I.e. Naza-m side inside the phantom....it should be connected to F2

MrFlats said:
Did you ever find a replacement servo? I am in need of one.
PM me. I might be able to help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4