DJI Phantom 2 Vision Camera Light

Reaction score
I am having issues seeing any P2V networks when I initiate the boot up sequence. P2V has worked flawlessly over past 60 days and now no WIFI.

My questions is that the instructions say the camera will be a blinking green if you have it switched to ON/WIFI. Can someone confirm this on your P2V? Currently I ONLY get solid green on both ON and ON/WIFI.

On my repeater I do not get any light on the System light only the power light is green.

Please don't recommend that I need to rebind camera - becuase that is impossible without getting any connection to the APP. Seeing I cannot connect (or even see) any Phantom_ SSID that is impossible.

I'm stumped and this just worked fine on last flight a week ago with no issues. I also had already updated the camera firmware to V1.1.9.

Any ideas?

I hope you didn't throw the original box away for if you did that you cut out the QR code for rebinding the wifi. but I would definitely try re binding the camera to the extender and your phone..

hope that helps.

Rich

Have you tried reseating the jack plug in the back of the camera, just in case? A solid green light on the camera implies wifi is off, either from the camera side (the slider switch) or no connection with the range extender.

You don't need access to the camera via the app to rebind, only to the settings menu of the app. Page 16 of the latest version of the manual walks through the process. Worth trying, as if you're not successful then it points to a failure of the range extender or camera wifi function.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan