DJI Phantom 2 series Firmware v3.04 has been released.

I upgraded to 3.04 and will do 3 batteries worth of testing tomorrow at the proving grounds. I'll report back with my finding....wish me luck! ;)

DJI have got to be joking, update on your bike DJI sort out the last update first still cant get my p2v to fly right and why did DJI do away with the 7th channel. All DJI want now is money from new sale's they bring out the p2v and a few months later bring out the p2v+ gave it a month or two and they will be a p3 out and a other lot of shity updates that's going to mess up the p2v and the p2v+ so here a very BIG NO THANK YOU :evil: :evil:

We are the red headed step children now (Vision owners)
Stuck with 1.08 if you want everything working well.

I may consider upgrade... When and If "Way Point navigation" is released.
But it will be begrudgingly, and only after extensive tests are performed on the Vision

I'm sure all future revisions will be primarily for the Plus... We "Vision owners" will not have any consideration from DJI.... only from a software compatibility standpoint.

I'm happy to report everything is A-OK... Stabilization was better than before. Even the desent was faster. I adjusted the gain by 20% and Really didn't see any noticeable difference. I use three full batteries for the testing!

First flight today with upgrade v3.04 and I only get about 2 minutes of footage before SD card is full, previously would get 30 min, whats going on there?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj