DJI Phantom 2 repair in Kansas City or Wichita?

Reaction score
I am looking for a professional to help me get my Phantom back in the air. After a bad crash and replacing the compass, now the unit won't power on, just a quick beep and back off again. I have checked all connections and soldered points and nothing seems to be wrong. The silver box inside does have a little dent on the edge. I am looking for someone who knows what they are doing to help me get this thing fixed! Help!

I dont know of anything as far as repair joints in Kansas that would take it on, But I am recently retire electronics mechanic for the Kansas Guard.. repaired and maintained all of the radio and other electronics for the state. Not sure that I can help, but but dont mind trying.

I'd love any help I could get! I hate seeing it sit on the shelf everyday. I live in Topeka, and am happy to come to you and would love to watch you troubleshoot it and see what we can find out! Where are you and what's your schedule look like?

Im near the Hospital.. 8th and MacVicar area. I'm retired and pretty open except Saturday evenings for Church.

That is awesome that you are so close. I have a full calendar until Sunday this week. Can I call or text you then to find a time that might work on Sunday or maybe next week?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan