DJI Phantom 2 FPV Help

Reaction score
Hi!
I've bought a FPV setup, and I can't connect it. I do not have the gimbal or the DJI IOSD mini, but people
are saying that it works without the gimbal and the IOSD Mini. How should I connect it?
If anyone know a video off how to connect without the gimbal or IOSD Mini, that would be great!

This is what I have:
Immersion RC 600mw 5.8 GHz A/V Transmitter
GoPro FPV transmitter video output
Black Pearl 5.8 GHz FPV Monitor

Thanks in advance!

Hi!
I've bought a FPV setup, and I can't connect it. I do not have the gimbal or the DJI IOSD mini, but people
are saying that it works without the gimbal and the IOSD Mini. How should I connect it?
If anyone know a video off how to connect without the gimbal or IOSD Mini, that would be great!

This is what I have:
Immersion RC 600mw 5.8 GHz A/V Transmitter
GoPro FPV transmitter video output
Black Pearl 5.8 GHz FPV Monitor

Thanks in advance!

What camera are you going to use?

By the way, I've got my IOSD Mini now.
Without a gimbal you will have to hard wire the camera to the video yellow/brown (pins 1 & 2) on the cam socket then to the mini iOSD and then finally to the immersion TX. Then you need to take the red/brown (pins 4 & 5) from the cam socket to the immersion power supply. The both brown wires are ground and do not screw that up or you will short out the B+ power.

If there is a cable in the CAM SOCKET then you will need to order a plug n plat cable and a USB cable to connect the camera power/video. Both of those cables will have to be modified to work without a gimbal. This does mean you will have to open the shell and if you what the assembly to be neat install the iOSD inside the shell.

Here's the cable for the GoPro.
FPV USB to AV Cable Video Output TX Cable Line For Yi Cam XiaoMi Yi Sport Camera

This is the plug n play cable you'll laso need.
P'n'P cable for DJI Phantom 2 connecting iOSD Mini with ImmersionRC fat shark

And this is a good place for the iOSD inside the shell.
IMG_1551.jpg

But how do I give power to the GoPro? Where do I connect the "FPV USB to AV Cable Video Output TX Cable Line"

But how do I give power to the GoPro? Where do I connect the "FPV USB to AV Cable Video Output TX Cable Line"

If your not on a tight budget then buy H4-3D gimbal and you would only need a plug n play to connect the iOSD immersion TX. The 8 pin gray cable which connect to the gimbal supplies power to camera and gimbal and video from the camera to the iOSD and video transmitter.

here is where to order the gimbal if you live in the states.
DJI Zenmuse H4-3D Gimbal for GoPro HERO4 Black CP.ZM.000145 B&H

Plug n play cable.
P'n'P cable for DJI Phantom 2 connecting iOSD Mini with ImmersionRC fat shark

i have xiaomi yi camera, how doi connect it to phantom 2?i have the FPV cable..i have have the gimbal as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31