Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Phantom 2 for sale $450

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jonnikray, Jul 6, 2014.

1. jonnikray

I have a DJI Phantom 2 for sale that is cosmetically in good shape. All of the internal components ie, compass, dji board etc work properly however, when putting it back together after a trip that I took I accidentally screwed in the long prop guard screws in all the way which, as some of you may know, damages the motors. The cost to replace the motors is on $26.25 a piece plus shipping (http://motorcitydroneco.com/collections ... ion-motors). I am more than happy to replace them prior to selling this however, I would prefer to sell it and just adjust the cost accordingly.

On amazon, you can buy a used DJI Phantom 2 for just over $600 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... ition=used)

Given the inconvenience of having to purchase and switch out the motors I would be willing to sell this for $450

This would include:

- Charger
    - Transmitter
    - DJI Phantom 2
    - Intelligent Battery
    - USB Cable
    - 3 extra props

I am also in the process of selling my entire FPV setup. The list of items include:

- DJI Phantom 2 with Prop Guards and 2 extra props (Motors need to be replaced, body is now all white) $450
    - DJI Phantom Intelligent Battery $135
    - Zemuse H3-2d with Extended Landing Gear $375
    - Fat Shark Dominator Goggles and Cables - $275
    - iOSD Mini $55
    - Uno 5800 v2 5.8ghz A/V RX $55
    - Immersion RC 5.8Ghz Audio/Video Transmitter 600mw $55
    - SpiroNET Omni - 5.8GHz CP Antenna x 2 $25
    - Hyperion CX G3 LiPo Pack (4 available) $40 each

If you are interested in purchasing any of the parts or have any questions, please let me know

2. PhantomPhanatic

ARe you still selling your disabled Phantom 2?

3. bmw330vasilis

hello.the dominator goggles are 3rd generation or older?