dji phantom 2 firmware update 3.04 help for mac.

Reaction score
I just bought a brand new dji phantom 2 with the h3-3d gimbal on 5/28/2014 i went to the dJi.com and downloaded the assistant software and drivers for MAC! i don't have a PC! so when i opened up the dji phantom software a announcement poped up and says dji phantom firmware 3.04 been released says please update the main controller and so i click the link when i click the link it takes me to the dji.com site but the 3.04 is only available for windows i don't see a download for mac yet? just wandering if anybody is seeing this issue.and then afterwards i also tried plugging in the phantom usb to my mac to update firmware got a list that said with a green check mark next to it says latest firmware update 3.04 i updated it after that it said download sussesful now cycle your dji so i shut it down and powered it back on i went to info and software info said current version 3.0 it didn't say 3.04? and it said no updates! next to it.. so I'm concerned if I'm running the correct update firmware? and should us mac users wait till a firmware 3.04 download is ready for mac?

I have a Mac and updated okay.

You say you installed the driver, but there is no driver needed for a mac.

To update to 3.04 you need to download Phantom assistant version 3.0 for Mac from DJI. Once that's installed and you have your Phantom connected to it via USB you can upgrade the firmware on the Phantom to version 3.04 from the upgrade tab in the assistant.

+1 here. I'm using a Mac and I have not had any issues updating my Phantoms (Vision and Vision+), transmitter, etc. I am running the 3.04 firmware on both mine with no issues at all. I use an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.1. No issues at all.

My Mac worked fine updating to 3.0.4. Make sure your Phantom is connected to your Mac when doing this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers