DJI Phantom 2 Car Charger at 5$

To be as fast as the wall charger it only needs to supply 4 amps, usually 12v cigarette circuits in cars run 10-15A. I'd be more concerned that the charger is made to supply 4-6 amp max and not 15A to my batteries. That little inline rectangular piece should be a current limiter.

Have you a link for this charger pleAse

GhostMaster said:
Iceman said:
Have you a link for this charger pleAse

Click on the image and down the image.

Cheers mate just sounds to good to be true & are they the original ones & how long to charge a pack up

Just ordered one any how can't be bad for £3.30 delivered just have to wait & see

That's what I figured as well and bought 2, I don't think you could buy the special connector alone for that price!

Just ordered 3 more at this price now have 4 on order

It looks like they are all "Pre Orders" out of hong kong or china, when will any of them ship???? sounds to good to be true? If any one gets one please update us?

Redline said:
It looks like they are all "Pre Orders" out of hong kong or china, when will any of them ship???? sounds to good to be true? If any one gets one please update us?

Banggood is a trusted store...

It changed to preorder after about 100 sold, I was able to make paypal payment and paid an extra two bucks for air shipping. Hopefully they will come in soon. I guessing they didn't plan for a run on dji car chargers!

If this does work it'll be the easiest (and cheapest) way ever to recharge an RC battery.

I wouldn't trust any cheap c.rap like this, will be super slow too.

Buy a good inverter (with a built-in cooling fan) instead. I use one for charging motion control gear, cameras, laptops etc. It will cost you far less than a DJI car charger + you can use it to charge other stuff.

You get what you pay for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20