Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Phantom 2 Assistant Software vs DJI NAZA Assistant soft

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by RUSHNREADY DJI, Mar 17, 2014.

1. RUSHNREADY DJI

Hi there i have been using the phantom 2 assistant software and have changed it over to naza in the phantom assistant but i am having trouble getting ioc to work so i have downloaded the naza assistant software is it any better or should I stay with the phantom 2 software I do not know any one got any ideas ? Will it be fine to use the Naza Assistant on the phantom 2

Thanks for your time

2. rilot

Re: DJI Phantom 2 Assistant Software vs DJI NAZA Assistant

The Naza assistant won't work with the Phantom 2 no matter what mode it's in. You have to use the P2 assistant.

What is your issue with IOC?

3. RUSHNREADY DJI

In the P2 assistant software i have changed it over to NAZA and have played around with the gain and what have you got that all sorted. so i know its working ok as i have changed controller modes as well. The problem i am facing is on the IOC menu i click the box to activate it but the switch doesn't work even though it does on the calibration and say if i leave the IOC menu and go to the gain menu when i come back to IOC its not activated or on ? I would like to know if i am missing something

4. rilot

Are you sure that your GPS receiver is working?

5. RUSHNREADY DJI

YEAH I EVEN MOVED IT IN MY OFFICE SO GPS COME UP AS IT WAS SET TO GPS BUT COULD NOT FIND IT SO I MOVED IT SO IT FOUND IT ....SORRY FOR CAPS. EVEN IF IT NOT IN GPS IT SHOULD SURELY BE ABLE TO BE SWITCHED ON IN THE SOFTWARE