DJI Phantom 1 with Zenmuse H32D Gimbal // $500

Reaction score
Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: USPS or FedEx Ground (Insured)

Hello all,
I have for sale a DJI Phantom with Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal installed. It also has the optional logic board installed which is a cleaner install and gives auxiliary camera control via the radio.

I have the original box for the Phantom and the Gimbal. Everything is in good working condition with some dust and scratches from normal use. I have the original propellers as well as a set of new carbon fiber propellers, a set of used CF propellers that are still working fine, albeit with some chips, three batteries, battery charger, battery meter and some miscellaneous cables.

The only thing to note is the ribbon cable for the gimbal. You can purchase a cable kit from B&H for $24, which includes this cable. I re-routed the cable for a little tighter install and when I was pushing it back through that tiny little hole, the end that plugs into the gimbal got a little funky. It does work, but I would probably replace it if you can. I have had zero issues with it, but if you're using this professionally, I'd recommend a swap.

There is NO CAMERA with this setup.

I have flown this Phantom with excellent results and it's a great piece of kit for aerial video, but I'm trying to get a little cash together for a BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera so this needs to go. I know it's a long shot, but if you've got one of those little BMPCC's that you'd like to part with, I'd love to trade. I can provide photos of the kit via email if you'd like to see them.

I am asking $500 OBO for the entire kit shipped anywhere in the United States! I cover PayPal fees.

Shipping will most likely be via FedEx Ground as that is what is available to me at work. USPS is an option as well. Either way, the Phantom will be securely packaged and fully insured. I accept regular PayPal or Square Cash and ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment. I have the original boxes for the Phantom, Gimbal and Logic Board (as well as the original logic board).

I'm new around here with a small amount of activity, but I have lots of great feedback on eBay (400+) under the user name heymatthew. I also have tens of thousands of dollars in transactions over at FredMiranda.com with 170+ positive feedback under the username matthewm. Alternatively, I've sold high-end fountain pens at FountainPenNetwork.com ranging from a couple hundred to several hundred dollars per pen. Basically, I've done this before and I deliver on what I promise.

Please PM or email ([email protected]) with questions/offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl