DJI Phantom 1 maximum battery

Reaction score
Hello, can you tell me what is the biggest battery i can put on my dji phantom 1? I currently have 2200mah battery but i need bigger ones :)

With some modification of the battery opening you can fit a Turnigy MultiStar 4000mAh battery in there. I've actually modified my FC40 extensively with velcro to allow even bigger batteries and am hoping I can fit MultiStar 5200mAh batteries in as soon as HobbyKing get some UK stock in.

I 3D printed a dummy battery with the right dimensions and although it does stick out quite a bit it does fit with a large enough opening.

probonic said:
With some modification of the battery opening you can fit a Turnigy MultiStar 4000mAh battery in there. I've actually modified my FC40 extensively with velcro to allow even bigger batteries and am hoping I can fit MultiStar 5200mAh batteries in as soon as HobbyKing get some UK stock in.

I 3D printed a dummy battery with the right dimensions and although it does stick out quite a bit it does fit with a large enough opening.

the multistar 5200mah can fit - see the post below

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=28392

you will need to remove the rails in the battery compartment, and use a carving pen to widen the opening of the battery bay.

it does fit!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj