Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Just received confirmation that my DJI P4 backpack shipped. Can't wait to check it out.
Is that the $199 "one size fits all" one, currently showing a 5-7 week shipping delay in the DJI Store?
Same shipment notice for me. I wonder if this is the first batch. It is the $199 backpack that currently states 40 to 50 day shipping.
I got shipping confirmation as well.
I'll be looking forward to the early reviews! It looks like an overpriced soft backpack, that could easily be created with a few inserts (read towels) stuffed into almost any properly sized backpack for equipment separation. Since it's one size fits all, it can't fit both the P3 and P4 without being loose. I would have preferred a P3 style hardshell backpack, custom fitted to fit the P4.
Overprice is DJI's motto
Well they certainly saw me coming then, I think I almost have all of their kit excluding the above mentioned bag...although I do own the other by Manfrotto. I wouldn't consider myself a "Fanboi" but maybe a DJI enthusiast...then I look at all of their product I own and I even start to wonder if I've slipped into the title position of "#1 Fanboi"...meh
hey did you recive it can someone upload a review or pics thanks
No problem it was a fast unboxing video.
i saw that mine was deelivered today at home but im overseas right now, its 200% better than the gray p4 foam travel bag but i think fot the price tag the Phantom 3 hardshell was better.
I can agree that I think it's a little overpriced.
Just received mine. Liked the hardshell version for the p3 much better.
It's missing the little feet to rest on. The video shows motor covers. Does not come with.
Just much preferred the hardshell and fitted inside.
Woud not recommend this.
Yes, I, too, would like a hardshell P4 backpack with the styrofoam shipping box innards fitted inside a backpack, for a little more durability and wearablity. Guess I'll just have to find a backpack to put the styrofoam shipping box inside of.
Thanks for the video
Can I ask a few questions
1. The pocket at the end you put the tablet into is there any protection from the motors poking into the screen?
2. Is the front hard plastic? Does it offer any protection?
3. Is there anyway you can take a photo of it on your back so I can get an idea of size? I want something compact but I may just get a ebay hardshell if this isn't that much smaller.
Yeah the motor covers are after market.
1. yes in fact the motors face the opposite direction so it's not a issue plus it has a good amount of padding.
2. yes it offers decent protection indeed and is also easily replaceable if it gets warn out in the manual included it explains how to change it step by step.
3. sure I'll have to get back to you on that request, but I could say it's more compact in size then the 3DR SOLO backpack if that helps & it looks a lot cooler too.
Why not just get a cheaper P4 hard shell backpack?