DJI P3P

Reaction score
I got 2 tablets for cheap. Downloaded DJI GO but they won't connect to the drone. Keeps saying "how to connect" button. Both are 7" screen sizes, one is a Verizon tablet not connected to service and the other is a ASUS. Can anyone help me? My wife has the big iPad but it lags. Plus hers is loaded with junk. Any help with that also?

After you click the "how to connect" and follow the instructions on the Verizon tablet, it will open. You have to do this every time you get a new tablet.

I had this issue with my Note pro 12.2 (thanks shitty android!!!)

I believe the issue you're running into is the "debugging" option or something or another. Search this forum for debugging or usb connect and someone should have steps to walk through the developer settings on android to allow the usb cable to allow the RC talk with the tablet.

The "how to connect" won't go away. I hook up my Motorola droid turbo phone and I have no issues

And when you swipe the screen right, it's still there? hmmm, I just bought a new Verizon Ellipsis 10" tablet and after doing what it said, was able to swipe to the P3P screen and got the camera view button.

And when you swipe the screen right, it's still there? hmmm, I just bought a new Verizon Ellipsis 10" tablet and after doing what it said, was able to swipe to the P3P screen and got the camera view button.
I don't have it activated to my Verizon account. Thus I can't do a system update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic