Dji P3P and Customer Support, disappointing

Reaction score
I'll try to make this short, bought my P3P in November was able to fly it 3 or 4 times, in about a weeks time, in perfect weather soft landings, no troubles, could of been a coincidence next time I went to fly there was an update which I did, went to take off and received a esc error, had to send it by fed ex to support in California, a 2 week ground journey from Canada, that's all Dji covers, I was tracking package and saw that it was received on a Friday, when I noticed the following Tuesday that it wasn't showing received on the support site I called, after a few minutes he was able to confirm receipt, no problem right? I confirmed that the expected turn around time was approximately 2 weeks, I was told yes 2-3 weeks, no problem, I understand, then it showed up that Friday I was concerned, and as I expected although I knew it was looked at because when I sent it carefully packaged with fumble clamp securely in place, and the small foam piece to hold the camera system tight, as it was when I got it from China originally, it came back to me humble clamp holding onto camera, flopping around in the box, foam piece gone and usb connection uncovered, it's on it's way back to California, I am so mad about it, I asked for a new unit, of course, that's not likely. It was like an apple type experience buying the unit, it's like a nightmare if you need service, so far, everybody is pleasant to talk to, but my first flight was around the 14th of November the last around the 18th of November, it's December 26th and it's not even back to California yet

i sent mine back to DJI on 15 Dec still sitting here with empty pockets.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl