Dji P3A reset?

Reaction score
Is there any sort of reset for the Phantoms? I have noticed the last few flights with my phantom at low altitude like 5-10 ft the Phantom will slowly drop altitude about 3-5 ft and then drift up and do it again. I tried with VPS on and off and it was the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No. Or at least nothing we know of. You might try and IMU calibration. Have you 'upgraded' the firmware recently?

Might be worth doing an IMU calibration as mentioned above....the DJI specs for vertical hover are +/- 0.1m with VPS, and +/- 0.5m without VPS.

I updated it in January. I will have to find a perfectly level surfact to calibrate the IMU because I have always suspected that it wasn't calibrated right.

If you want the best out of your Phantom, it wants to be dead level......otherwise your Phantom will fly "reasonably"!

That's what I was thinking. I am really dissapointed though that my P3 Standard seemed to be better than the Advanced. The Auto landings were smooth as butter and didnt have any of these problems.

The Auto landings were smooth as butter and didnt have any of these problems.
A lot of people have mentioned this recently. You'll be able to land even more softly if you do it manually. It just takes some practice :)

A lot of people have mentioned this recently. You'll be able to land even more softly if you do it manually. It just takes some practice :)

Yeah that is what I do now. It just sucks that I paid the extra amount to get what I thought was going to be an even better phantom but all I got was less stable auto features and longer range which I'm not even sure is true because the video loses signal at the same places the standard did, but I am hoping that is because of houses.

Fly in a different location. That will easily allow you to rule out the possibility of interference.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4