DJI P3 Video Issues Since Last Firmware Update

Reaction score
Since installing the lastest firmware, my P3 drone and my nephew's P3 drone now loose video signal after a short time airborne. Then the DJI Go app goes black.

Because it only became an issue AFTER, each of us upgraded firmware, it must be a firmware issue.

Any fixes?

Thanks!
Randy

Last edited:
We all have learned a lesson that don't upgrade if you are happy with the current behaviour and features.

Solution for you is to downgrade and wait for the next revision.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Since installing the lastest firmware, my P3 drone and my nephew's P3 drone now loose video signal after a short time airborne. Then the DJI Go app goes black.

Because it only became an issue AFTER, each of us upgraded firmware, it must be a firmware issue.

Any fixes?

Thanks!
Randy

I have the same problem. Everything was working fine until I upgraded the RC and AC to the latest firmware. After a few minutes airborne the video signal in my Nexus 6P freezes up and the DJI go app shut down.

I have also tried to downgrade the RC to firmware 1.6. But unfortunately, this has not solved the problem.

I've also had this problem. I've found that if I manually select a decent channel for the video feed (rather than set to auto) that this problem goes away. Or at least it has so far

could someone please inform me how to downgrade to my previous software? thanks in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4