DJI P3 Repair Costs

Reaction score
Thought of starting a thread showing prices of DJI repairs. This way folks could know what the part cost (minus the labor) is going to be ahead of time before sending unit in. All prices in USD please.

Top cover kit: $5.00
Bottom cover kit: $8.00
Left landing gear kit: $4.00
HD camera/gimble assembly: $409.00

I have all available replacement parts listed here.

Last edited:
I have all available parts listed here:
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

Yes, thanks for that list. It's a good reference for folks to use if they need to buy parts outside of DJI. I was just looking to list the DJI part price that's being charged to anyone that sends their P3 in for repairs. If you would note that the price of a complete shell from DJI is a lot less than that found on Amazon or EBay. The only differences in this instance would be repair time and labor cost, which may even out the cost. However you know that it's being repaired, tested and flown by the mfgr.

Thought of starting a thread showing prices of DJI repairs. This way folks could know what the part cost (minus the labor) is going to be ahead of time before sending unit in. All prices in USD please.

Top cover kit: $5.00
Bottom cover kit: $8.00
Left landing gear kit: $4.00
HD camera/gimble assembly: $409.00

What is the "top cover kit"? I need to replace the top plastic shell. Two screws have lost the retaining nut securing them. That may be the part I am looking for but I don't see it on the Phantom Help Ebay list...

It is the top body piece as described by DJI. I have only seen the whole body for sale by a third party. Have you called DJI to ask them if they can send you the retaining nuts from their shop? Or ask them to sell you just the top cover.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20