DJI P3 Pro, 3xBatteries, 12xPolar Pro ND filters, hardcase, lots more. $1000 posted HAVE A LOOK!

Reaction score
Hello! Up for grabs here is a very well looked after DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4k with just about every extra you could ever want.

Included in the sale:

1 x DJI Phantom 3 Professional

1 x DJI Phantom controller

3 x Official DJI Phantom batteries

8 x DJI propellers (4 of which are still in their wrapping)

1 x 100W DJI fast charger

1 x full set of Polar pro cinematographers edition ND filters

(ND1.6 polarized, ND4, ND4 polarized, ND8, ND8 polarized, ND8 graduated, ND16, ND16 polarized, ND32, ND64, graduated orange, graduated blue.

1 x controller harness that the drone can also be strapped to to carry it around.

1 x DJI hardcase backpack

4 x blade guards

1 x carbon fibre gimbal guard,

1 x propeller wrench

1 x 16gb micro SD card and adaptor

1 x lens cleaning pen

1 x pack of filter soft pouches

1 x set of extra vibration dampers

1 x gimbal lock

1 x lens hood

My only reason for selling is that I am going to upgrade.

Everything is in excellent condition, please feel free to ask any questions you may have or if you would like any more pictures of anything in particular. I do still have the original box, but I will ship it in the hardcase for greater protection. If you are in the Mississippi area, you are welcome to view and collection is welcome.

$1195 posted.

Attachments

• IMG_7107.JPG
    IMG_7107.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 361
Hello,

One battery has had about 10 charges, the second and third were bought later and have had approximately 5 charges each. Total flight time of the drone is 6hr 32mins based on the flight records. I've included a picture - hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Advice? Sell me just the Nd filters :) ... until the Mavic releases, it might be a huge hit or miss with the phantom market...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic