DJI P3 iOS Pilot App Released! It's here now!

Download from the App Store and open the app and you see this message..."DJI Pilot for Android 1.1 now support Phantom 3...DJI Pilot for IOS 1.1 is in review in App Store now, please stay tune."

Yep. That's what its said on mine for the last week

You can see that here.

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 417
I just wanted to be helpful and failed miserably. I'll go back to my corner...

No, stay out of your corner! You won't know when it's released if your nose is in the corner!

P3P just arrived minus the iOS app haha.

Frustration levels shall increase exponentially every few hours until I can actually use the $1,360 brick.

I have only seen evidence that the IOS-App-less P3 can be used for a door stop, but not as a brick...

Rothgarr, you have me there! Sorry, I'm thinking in only one dimension today, apparently...

Exactly the same here. This morning battery of Samsung Tablet S completely dead, only app active was the DJI Pilot I used yesterday evening to play around with. Battery level >60 % when I closed the tablet.
You just have to kill app... Killed it last night and no power loss over night

Reactions: stefmerks
When I submitted apps before, it was submitted but if they explicitally are saying its in the status of "In Review" that is the process at which it actually gets reviewed. When our app changed to that status whether it be a new app submission or an update we always got either accepted or rejected within a few hours. Once it was accepted it got changed to "Ready for Sale" which then we could start downloading.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie