DJI P2 / P3 and P4 PARTS

ESC/MC ?
the main board?
i do have that yes unless you're referring to something else.
Yes Hunch, the main board is what I'm after. does it come with wire and ribbon connectors? and what are you asking for it?
ESC/MC ?
the main board?
i do have that yes unless you're referring to something else.
no connectors needed unless they come with it. so just the basic P3S mainboard. Can you quote me a price please?

Hunch, how much to install a P3P camera main board into a P3A camera? I do not have the board.

Yes Hunch, the main board is what I'm after. does it come with wire and ribbon connectors? and what are you asking for it?

no connectors needed unless they come with it. so just the basic P3S mainboard. Can you quote me a price please?
Yo Hunch, so how much for that P3S mainboard?

sorry, i do not right now

@hunch How about a P3P ESC/mainboard? I bought a wrecked P3P last night and one motor was burnt/fried and i am getting ESC status error. Assume the board needs to be replaced or would replacing the motor possibly fix that?

Last edited:
i would definitely try with a motor first, because it might be that and if that doesn't work then main board yes,

big thanks to hunch! hooked me up real good with not just one, but two sets of what look to be brand new landing gear with leg pads. YOU ROCK MAN!

QpPNMor.png

Reactions: hunch
Hi, I need a FC for P2 that has 3.08 firmware! Please let me know if you still have any available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers