DJI P2 Low Battery warning remote

Reaction score
When I first bought and used my DJI phantom, I would receive a blinking and loud beep from my remote when the battery was low. Now that I have introduced a black Pearl FPV system it doesn't warn me when the battery is low. Did I just accidentally mess something up with the settings? I am also flying in Naza M, would this effect it?

The reason I ask is because I plan on flying over water, and I want to be able to tell when it is time for me to bring it back home without having to guess. The last thing I want is it flying back on its own b/c it never lands exactly where it took off.

The loud beeping is for the batteries in the controller.. not the Phantom 2 itself.
On the Phantom 2 there is no telemetry from it back to the controller to indicate battery level.

You will need to use the IOSD mini for this.. an onscreen display unit.

When I first bought and used my DJI phantom, I would receive a blinking and loud beep from my remote when the battery was low. Now that I have introduced a black Pearl FPV system it doesn't warn me when the battery is low. Did I just accidentally mess something up with the settings? I am also flying in Naza M, would this effect it?

The reason I ask is because I plan on flying over water, and I want to be able to tell when it is time for me to bring it back home without having to guess. The last thing I want is it flying back on its own b/c it never lands exactly where it took off.

You need to learn how to take control of it and take it out of RTH mode before it lands if possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4