DJI P2 FPV package for sale -- $1600 USD obo + shipping

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm selling my lightly used DJI Phantom 2 and FPV equipment as a package, for $1,600 USD or best offer, plus shipping costs (your choice of shipping company) to your location . What's included:

-- DJI Phantom 2 with the DJI anti-interference board installed, plus the stock DJI Phantom 2 transmitter, plus a spare battery
-- ZenMuse H3-3D three-axis stabilizing gimbal
-- GoPro Hero 3+ Black
-- Boscam RX LCD 5802 5.8GHz LCD Diversity Receiver 7 Inch Monitor (for FPV use) plus its power supply
-- Boscam FPV 5.8GHz 400mW AV Transmitter Module TS353 (for FPV)
5.8GHz omnidirectional cloverleaf antennas (for FPV)
-- some spare propellers
-- iOSD mini
-- A nice soft-sided case that holds all the accessories (the spare battery, charging cables, etc)

Will send pics on request. The equipment is all in perfect shape, no crashes. Only used a few times.

Last edited:
Nick & everyone else, if you don't want to buy it don't post here. It's very disrespectful to come into anyones thread and crap it up like that. He can ask $6000 if he wants to as it's his Phantom, don't like it, just move on.

There are rules here that you agree to when you sign up. Their forum, their rules.
Aside from that, what gives anyone the right to make comments about the sellers ad. Unless your buying keep moving. It is not your item for sale.

Here are a few of the terms you agreed to...

About the First Amendment and Your "Right to Free Speech"

We believe in the First Amendment of the US Constitution and public freedom of speech. Meanwhile, that right does not infer that others are required to publish your speech. The Phantom Pilots Forum is not a public resource; it is privately owned and we require members to abide by the rules and decisions of our team. If you post outside these guidelines your post may be edited or deleted - this does not violate your public right to free speech.

Site Management, Member Concerns & Account Closure

If we feel site rules are violated we may remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or restrict account access. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or any other member of our site team. Do not repost deleted material. This forum is largely self-policing, which means that moderators will respond and react to problems reported.

Reactions: dirkclod
LuvMyTJ,
no disrespect here, but what would have happened if it was the other way around?
what if the OP was selling his current setup for $200?
then everyone would jump on it saying "scam", "if it's too good to be true...", ...
i just think that the community here is aware of "reasonable" price for a specific item and yes you are correct, OP can ask $6000 for his setup
but i am just pointing out how different would it be if price would be set the other way.
i am still curious to what OP has to say about it. maybe it was just a typo??

All right, all right....

A few things. First off, I have not been in the drone community for a year now, so I'm sure things have changed and prices on things have changed. When I bought all that equipment, shopping for the cheapest possible prices, it was about $3,500-$4,000 CDN.

Also, I probably did not make enough allowance for the dramatic change in the US/CDN dollar exchange rate lately.

If you're all trying to say that the market has changed and the whole package is not worth anything like $2,600, that's fine....that's why I put "obo" in the title. I'll reduce the price some, but still, "obo" means "obo". I'm happy to entertain anyone's best offer....

I am not a pro seller or anything, just a guy looking to unload some equipment I no longer use.

Offers and counter-offers can be done in a Private Conversation. No need to muck up a seller's listing. If interested in item, but want to horse-trade, PC the seller!

Thank you. And thank you to the mods who have intervened in this thread--I appreciate it.

Reactions: Christy
LuvMyTJ,
no disrespect here, but what would have happened if it was the other way around?
what if the OP was selling his current setup for $200?
then everyone would jump on it saying "scam", "if it's too good to be true...", ...
i just think that the community here is aware of "reasonable" price for a specific item and yes you are correct, OP can ask $6000 for his setup
but i am just pointing out how different would it be if price would be set the other way.
i am still curious to what OP has to say about it. maybe it was just a typo??
Same rules apply. The seller did not ask for opinions on his sale price so don't offer any. If & when he is ready to lower his price he will, and don't insult him with low ball offers. If you see an obvious scam use the report button.

Reactions: Christy
Glad to see you finally got the pricing sorted a bit :p

I'll start you off with an offer for $500 USD + shipping as requested.
Sorry, I would not be willing to sell for that price. Thanks though.

Can I just ask that anyone else making an offer, please message me privately? Thanks!

Reactions: AmosMoses

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic