DJI Oops

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I had to send my remote controller (P3 Pro) into DJI repair due to
the right control stick had come loose from its housing.And the right stick would get stuck in the forward position.
Today I received replacement controller from DJI.About 2 wks. turnaround time.Only problem is they sent me a remote controller
for P3 4K.Not compatible with P3 Pro.
Contacted DJI right away and they instructed me to send back and they will send me the correct controller (GL300A/B/C or whatever is current)immediately.
All in all ok experience just have to wait a little longer.And,by the way,just 5 weeks from end of warranty.Yea for me.
Happy flying

Reactions: flpholt
Very bad users experience

Hello everyone
I had to send my remote controller (P3 Pro) into DJI repair due to
the right control stick had come loose from its housing.And the right stick would get stuck in the forward position.
Today I received replacement controller from DJI.About 2 wks. turnaround time.Only problem is they sent me a remote controller
for P3 4K.Not compatible with P3 Pro.
Contacted DJI right away and they instructed me to send back and they will send me the correct controller (GL300A/B/C or whatever is current)immediately.
All in all ok experience just have to wait a little longer.And,by the way,just 5 weeks from end of warranty.Yea for me.
Happy flying
They sent me a W322 P3A with a 4K P3P gimbal attached and pretended it was a P3P, complete with gold stickers and a P3P label, to replace my warranty replaced W323 P3P. :rolleyes: They also upgraded the firmware to 1.5, despite writing in red 2 inch letters "DO NOT UPGRADE FIRMWARE" across the repair form! Mine had been on 1.4.3 which can be rolled back as far as you want. 1.5 can only be rolled back to 1.4.3.

If you got a new GL300C controller to replace your old GL300A controller, your control range will be 20-30% less than with the GL300A you sent to them, if that matters to you.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4