Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Online Store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deuter, Dec 28, 2015.

1. deuter

As we all know DJI are offered free hard shell case until 31st dec, Iam in two minds to make a decision so quickly but after same time a freebie is enticing.

Can you guys comment on whether DJI often gives free stuff be it batteries etc or is this a Christmas only offer and in Jan we will be back to nothing.

Iam also concerned about Phantom 4 being released, don't want to be the one who buys the 3 and a week later the 4 gets announced, any insider news ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

DJI does not give out free cases and/or batteries often. I don't think we'll see anything free given out with the Phantom 3 again. When the Phantom 4 comes out, we might see a little price drop for the Phantom 3.

DJI has been releasing new Phantoms mid-year, so I don't think we're going to see anything new on the shelves in January. If you can wait 6 months to buy, then I have a feeling the Phantom 4 might be available at that time.

3. deuter

That's valid information, June here is winter in Australia hence it would be like waiting another 12 months.
    Think it is Phantom 3 then.

Do they release a new model every year ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

They have been for the past couple of years. I suspect this trend will continue due to the popularity of the Phantom.