DJI online store

Reaction score
Ordered a Battery for my Phantom 4 online yesterday afternoon. with DGI online.
Today I get a message saying my order was pending.
If I had any questions to call or get on the online store part and talk with them.
I emailed them back. just about everything was in Chinese stick writing.
Do they really expect somebody to read that .

It said they was very busy. and had a lot of emails.
it would take time to get back to me.

When you call them on the phone. The menu will not let you talk to anybody about a order placed online.

This really Sux's.
I would of rather talked to somebody to see what was going on.
I don't know if they are sending me a battery or what.

I did the chat a couple weeks ago. Just plan on waiting. I got on the chat, with 50 people in front of me (about 15 dropped off in the first 3-4 min) and went about my business near the computer. I periodically looked over to see where I was. Took about 15-20 min, but no big deal because I wasn't sitting here waiting. The customer service was good once I got on.

I did the chat a couple weeks ago. Just plan on waiting. I got on the chat, with 50 people in front of me (about 15 dropped off in the first 3-4 min) and went about my business near the computer. I periodically looked over to see where I was. Took about 15-20 min, but no big deal because I wasn't sitting here waiting. The customer service was good once I got on.
Called customer service when I 1st got my drone. I was #14, was over an hour before it talked to anybody in customer service.

Called customer service when I 1st got my drone. I was #14, was over an hour before it talked to anybody in customer service.
I wouldn't call, that is for sure. Chat is the way to go. I'm guessing they staff their chat section more than the phone section due to language barriers.

To each his own. I liked it a lot better than sitting on hold. I could be doing something else while waiting for the "ding". Good luck! When I ordered my battery on 1/4, it shipped on 1/6, and I received it on 1/11.

To each his own. I liked it a lot better than sitting on hold. I could be doing something else while waiting for the "ding". Good luck! When I ordered my battery on 1/4, it shipped on 1/6, and I received it on 1/11.
Wow
It took 8 days to get it to you. That is terrible service.

Wow
It took 8 days to get it to you. That is terrible service.
Yeah, I suppose in this day and age of "prime" delivery in 2 days, that stinks. Of course I ordered at 5pm MST, which is past their business day. They quoted 1 business day to ship (which they did...on friday) and then you drop off the weekend, so I had it in my grubby hands 3 days after shipping. Not all bad to save a bunch of $$ on the battery. I got mine during the $111 holiday deal. If i was in a huge hurry, I'd just go to a local store. When USPS is involved, fast shipping isn't the norm.

Yeah, I suppose in this day and age of "prime" delivery in 2 days, that stinks. Of course I ordered at 5pm MST, which is past their business day. They quoted 1 business day to ship (which they did...on friday) and then you drop off the weekend, so I had it in my grubby hands 3 days after shipping. Not all bad to save a bunch of $$ on the battery. I got mine during the $111 holiday deal. If i was in a huge hurry, I'd just go to a local store. When USPS is involved, fast shipping isn't the norm.

They got 4.00 more than what Best Buy wanted.
Problem is nobody had any batteries in stock.
Plus the Batteries are higher capacity now.

And with them coming from California and me in Texas. No way is it gonna be here in a couple days.

They got 4.00 more than what Best Buy wanted.
Problem is nobody had any batteries in stock.
Plus the Batteries are higher capacity now.

And with them coming from California and me in Texas. No way is it gonna be here in a couple days.
I must have missed the Best Buy deal. They have them in stock at my Best Buy, but they are $169. That is why I was ok with the wait.
I'm new to this game, so I'm still learning the best places to buy, and trying to be patient. I bought my P4 refurbished directly from DJI as well, and even though they shipped when they said, it seemed like it took FOREVER!!! That was why I chatted with them...to see when they would ship.

I'm sure the higher capacity are better, but right now I went for a couple extra standard capacity. I'm sure in the future, I'll wish I had more...but that is the way it goes! Hope you find some batteries soon!

It might depend on who you talk to but Best Buy was able to match DJI online when I bought my battery.

I'm a regular Best Buy customer, but I'm loyal to any store if they have better prices, in-store inventory, customer service and speedier shipping.

Just like today, Best Buy has the P4 for $899.99, but the batteries are $169.99. Checking their site every day will do you good since they will have the batteries on sale eventually.

Last edited:
I'm a regular Best Buy customer, but I'm loyal to any store if they have better prices, in-soon inventory, customer service and speedier shipping.

Just like today, Best Buy has the P4 for $899.99, but the batteries are $169.99. Checking their site every day will do you good since they will have the batteries on sale eventually.
i looked on their web sight here in Texas.
The Phantom 4 Pro is stil 1199.00 They are letting it go for 1099.00.

Reactions: ftttu
If I have to wait since sunday. And I don't even get a reply showing that they have processed my order.

I will be thinking twice about what kind of Drone I will buy next.
If I have to sit on the phone for over a hour for customer service.
Or sit and wait on a Chat room.

Sorry but that customer service just don't cut it for me.

Hire some people and take care of business.

Sorry, you expected your battery to ship the next day when the online store says within 1 - 2 business days. And if you needed it that quick why not just go to BB?

I hear Autel has great customer service ;). But you won't find a P4 equivalent or better.

Sorry, you expected your battery to ship the next day when the online store says within 1 - 2 business days. And if you needed it that quick why not just go to BB?

I hear Autel has great customer service ;). But you won't find a P4 equivalent or better.
Already been 2 days. Order says its still pending on DGI site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik