DJI online store order cancellation procedure

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone who has cancelled his order from DJI share the procedure and how long it took to have the payment refund?

The reason I am thinking to cancel my order is that I have a retailer in Singapore who has P3P in stock with the promise to deliver the extra battery as soon as it is released while I have placed my order to DJI on April 9 and being told that I should wait until at least May 20 to have it shipped, therefore not having it before end of this month...

Thanks in advance!

I cancelled by forwarding the order confirmation email to [email protected] . It took them couple of days to confirm the cancellation. It might be faster now or there might be an online option.

I have chatted in 4 times and have not been able to cancel this order. DJI is a joke. Their customer support/customer care is non-existent. Every single time I chat with them they tell me to email and that they cannot help.

I cancelled via a email. the replied about 24 hours later asking if i was sure as i was near top of the list and would get in first dispatch. I replied yes still cancel then five mins later got an email back saying it had been done, money was back in my paypal account 4 hours later. If you paid by credit or debit card it will take 24 to 48 hours before it appears back in your bank account after dji have refunded, online processing company's all ways hold onto refunds made online for a day or two.

Just cancelled my order. Or I should say DJI cancelled my order since I have only been asking for the procedure of cancellation and they anticipated my request as being a cancellation request...
Anyway, I don't regret it since this online purchase experience with DJI has been nothing but poor communication and customer service, so I am glad to buy it from a local retailer who has already confirmed its availability.
DJI, you make great products but e-commerce doesn't seem to be not one of your strengths. Bye bye DJI online store. I will deal with your distributors only to buy parts and accessories when they are made available.

Once the rep says she cancelled the order (I used the online chat support) it took 2-3 business days for the order to "disappear" from my profile. it takes a bit for the request to go through their system to completion. It's finalized by the finance dept in China(?) who because of the time differences accomplishes their part of the task when we're fast asleep in the U.S.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic