DJI online chat support

Reaction score
Hello guys. I was cleaning my phantom today after a short flight and noticed exactly the same what seems to be crack on both sides of the battery compartment. I have no other phantoms near me so i cannot make any comparisons. The DJI online chat support asked me to send the picture and i did. I was told that it is not a crack and part of the design. I was not paying attention to those and thought they were crack. The agent assured me that phantom is perfect and safe to fly. Can someone please post a picture so i can compare. Here is what mine looks like. Very identical which made me think that is was really part of the design. Just that i did not noticed before. Thank you guys.
4b2d03b9fbf003dcab235cd85dc6aaaf.jpg
617e291b665c932c45e1f9540c0746f4.jpg
3f86d836d45b5dc44d7226848b33d066.jpg

Are these really there? Sorry i was not paying attention to it when i got it weeks ago

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, that is normal, this has came up a few times before.

is normal

Woohoooo! Good deal. I was in a panic a while ago worried that the drone is not safe to fly and might end up on someones head or something. Thank you guys!

go and buzzzzzzzzzzz them skys ted

Just to add, i don't know if someone tried the DJI chat support. Perhaps it is something to try for some concerns we may have just like this one I had. The associate was pretty good and patient with me. Maybe this will help. Cheers!

Yesshhh i will be buzzing in a few. It is 4:30am here and i am waiting for the sun to rise. Im here in Boracay Island in the Philippines on vaca mode.

Reactions: flpholt
night flights are the best can see bird a lot better

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik